Re[2]: Swift Rapids

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 14:09:20 EDT

<<Norah wants me to ask if you'll be at Jon's BBQ.>>

I definitely want to make it and I've planted the bug in Karen's ear so with any
luck...

<<I couldn't get to the front because of the skid plate, hopefully
I'll have some time to figure out how to get around it.>>

I'm working on a trick way to change the fluid using one of those hand held
pumps (mighty-vac I think it is called) a long length of vacuum tubing and a jar
of Prego spaghetti sauce --sauce removed of course! Should work pretty good but
I haven't tested it yet...
Tom