DML "5 star" dealers AND TSB's

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 16:36:02 EDT

Hey guys,
First - thanks to Bob for pointing out where to find listings of the
TSB's. Stage 2 - does anyone know where to get the actual TSB's? I also
have the diff problem and the high speed vibration on my truck (only
while in OD) and want to see if my VIN matches with the trucks affected
by the TSB's. Bob - please keep us posted on how you make out. Koller
Dodge in Naperville, IL also has been a)incompetent at fixing the diff
and b)claiming the driveline vibe is "perfectly normal". B-f*ing-S if
you ask me.
Good luck,
Cale
98cc318sporty