Re: RE: "5 star" dealers(ATT:BOB)

From: Hop * (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 16:52:29 EDT

I had the same problem w/ the bearing's in the rear end of my dak it is a
lsd not sure of the size? They charged my for the bearing's because it was
out of waranty 3000 later they went out again. I threw a fit and mopar
honored the whole thing. That vibration is coming from the rear most likley.
Mine did it around 70-80 Mph. And stoped after they replaced them the 2nd
time. My control arm bushing's are out also and i don't have aftermarket
headers.. Also the output shaft on the gear box is wallowed out... Good
Luck

Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag Auto
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5" 180Watt,2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII..