RE: truckperformance.com

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 17:32:19 EDT

Chris,
I've dealt with truckperformance and was happy with the price & service.
did everything via the'net, never spoke with a real person, so cannot
comment on their service, except to say I've had no problems.

Got my gibson exhaust and a car sound cat converter from them. Even got free
shipping due to an online deal they had going at the time. They do have some
of the lowest prices I've found on the internet.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI