Re: RE: SLT'S(ATT:DENNIS)

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 17:38:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 12:19:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
DMorriso@ciena.com writes:

<<
 Not that I am aware of (sorry). I think paint (some sort of "flexable" kind)
is the only approch. But you could try the junk yard for a '97 (I think 98
and 99 would be the same) of the sport model in the same color and swap out
yours. I though of doing this. My father-in-law works for GM in the paint
shop let me ask him about painting this tonight and see what he says. I may
also do mine. >>

All you have to do is add a flex agent to the paint before sraying ,this is
what the auto makers use on the flexible plastic bumpers.

Shawn aka
MrDakota95