RE: Got MSD Now what??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 19:02:05 EDT

You can use some bullet connectors (or spade connectors) to splice into the
existing wires to the coil. Or....find yourself a "Weather-Proof" connector
that fits the factory coil connector and make yourself a by-pass for when
you don't want to run it.

Either way, you only need to cut into the two wires that come off the coil
(passenger-side front right behind the alternator. You'll see a small black
wire loom with them inside.)

- Bernd