Re: RE: Got MSD Now what??

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 21:00:46 EDT

Whew! I'm halfway through my install and so far so good. This freakin'
takes major time to do a sweet job, but that's OK. Incidentally, I
ordered an MSD Blaster 3 coil, but couldn't find a nice place to mount
it, so I'm going to run the stocker for a while. This leaves a few
things open ended:

1. Anyone want a brand new Blaster 3 coil+ chrome bracket? First 30
bucks gets it delivered to you.
2. Did someone say Accel makes a replacement coil that drops right in
where the stocker is? Part #? Sorry for my laziness not checking the
archives....

Later,
Cale
98cc318sporty