Re: Blinker problem?

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 00:00:05 EDT

I had a similar problem the other night with a 2001 ram ext cab of my
friends.I loaned him my trailer light wiring harness and was checking his
lghts on the trailer when we got it hooked up.The blinkers work
intermittently and erraticly.The brake pedal also had some effect on the way
they worked on this truck.If you get it figured out before we do, mail me
back.Will coughlin@centuryinter.net