WOOOHOOOO Gibson is here

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 01:05:52 EDT

just got home from an ugly long day to find my new gibson 3" side exit
exhaust system sitting in my living room. how the hell am i supposed to go
to work tomorrow knowing that its sitting here waiting for install and
testing. ok forget work how am i supposed to sleep tonight. anyone ever put
one of these on at night?
seriously though thanks steven for getting this to me for such a sweet deal.
10 days delivery time, very nice indeed.
this time tomorrow i should be running out of a fresh tank of gas wondering
how they can claim that it lowers fuel consumption when it clearly doubles
fuel consumption and causes increased tire wear;)
sorry for the long post. i'm a wee bit excited right now.
derek