Re: RE: SLT'S(ATT:DENNIS)

From: Mike Guzinski (Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 02:50:44 EDT

Don't forget to prep your gray plastic parts....you have to rough them up a
bit to get the paint to stick. The one from a sport is a different
composite (harder plastic that does not have the texture. I had mine done
courtesy of my insurance company, my wife's driving, and an idiot in
reverse. Good luck!
Mike Guzinski
1999 CC 4x4 SLT+ 318 Auto
Colorado_Kota@Prodigy.net