RE: RE: Stock Y-pipe Vs. JBA Y-pipe

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 12:16:08 EDT

Sam,
I didn't plan on a y-pipe in the beginning. Actually, when I bought my
headers, JBA didn't have a y-pipe. I had trouble with the ceramic coating
on my headers. They have been recoated twice so far. Since I did have this
trouble, JBA offered me the y-pipe if I was interested at cost to make up
for the coating trouble. The coating problems were not JBA's. It was the
company that performed the coating.

You know how it works, "Hind sight is always 20/20." :'B If I'd only known
where the road was going...
Rich