shock absorbers

From: Jeff Crook (Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 12:41:45 EDT

I'm having Hotchkis springs,sway-bars and shocks put on my '00 CC 4.7 auto . are the old shocks re-useable on '00 RC V6?

If anyone wants old springs and sway-bars, they free for pick=up or you pay freight

also have air-box (everything forward of TB) and serpentine belt leftover from supercharger installation.
7800 miles on truck, 5600 of which was trip from Tampa to Los Angeles and back for supercharger

The fastest 4.7 Dakota in the world is now in Clearwater Florida

Jeff