Re: Gen III ETs

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 12:45:39 EDT

  Train225@aol.com wrote:
> The only things I have that you don't are the headers and the Drag Radials.
> Both together are worth around 1/2 a second. However I don't have the
> rockers, electric fan or TB. I would think it would be a good race either
> way. So, what track are you going to anyway?

A whole .5 second just with headers and Drag radials, sounds good!
Imagine the numbers with a Mopar or NEW Hypertech PCM added in. So maybe
with the PCM, headers and Drag Radials we could possibly be talking low
14's. Wow! This is starting to sound pretty good other than were talking
over $1000 more. You pay to play right ;). The track is at Centerville
in Arkansas, just south of Russelville. I've never seen this track but,
DML'er Steve Reed likes to race there, so it sounds good. They are having
a Mopar meet the weekend of June 3rd and a Big truck Show in late July in
FT.Smith.

Thanks Wayne

GS -

   I wrote:
<< Hey that is quick. I've never raced my RC'98 5.2
 5 speed at the track, but its had a lot of street fun.
 Mind if I compare? I don't have the headers, but I do have
 a dual electric fan, ASP Crank Pulley, Mopar rockers & push rods,
 K&N cone intake, modified TB, Hurst stick, 390SG, IAT relocated
 and single 3 inch 2 chamber flomaster with BFG 275-60s in the rear.
 I may be taking it to the track real soon and just wanted to know
 where I stand with the competition. From what I've heard about
 this track, there are only 2 Daks there, a Gen I and Gen II
 with 318s and I want to hold up the Gen III end. Anyone want
 to take a stab at my ET prediction? Please do.....