RE: GIBSON GROUP BUY

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 12:57:44 EDT

Steven,

I was wondering if you could add Gibson part #'s 16592 (aluminized), 616592
(SS) to the group buy? These are the side exit exhaust for the 00 Dakota
Quad cab, 2 and 4 wheel drive, according to Gibson via the number you
posted.

Are you charging 2% above the prices listed for credit card orders?

Thanks!

/Curt