Jax or Fayettville

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 11:19:39 EDT

Hey Terry and Jon,
        Are you talking tonite, Thursday, or Friday nite? It is a long
drive from Raleigh, I know Jon, I've done touch and goes twice this week.
Sunday looked at cars in Cary and took the wife to the airport last nite. I
have to go back Sunday to get her. Our Civic acted as a buffer between a
Windstar (45mph) and an Explorer (0mph). 9k of damage to the Civic that was
stopped as well. Between totaled Civic, personal injury settlement, and the
compensation Honda offered for airbags failing to deploy, I guess she'll be
getting that Sebring Convertible she's been wanting. ;-) Jerk off in the
Windstar kept foot firmly on go pedal until all three were in middle of the
intersection. My point is that I am on mission to find her a car this
evening. Have to go to Moorehead City to look at a few this evening, but
Friday nite is free with no spouse obligations! Of course there is always
the mudboggs on Saturday nite, too! Where's Russ? Maybe he is free from
the motivation of Sgt's course for an evening get together?

Mike J
Swansboro

If you're wondering, the wife is okay, stiff back and neck for a few days,
seemed to get MUCH better after first of the checks started coming in.
Strange how money in the bank makes you feel good!