Re: Jax or Fayettville

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 12:22:53 EDT

Mike,
   Sorry to hear about the wreck. Glad that you and Erin are all right.
With all that money AND the wife away...sounds like a party at your house!!
Let me know what is going on ...I might be able to get away for a little
while this weekend (especially since there is no race this weekend...damn
NASCAR off weeks). Sat. I am going to the tent sale on base to get the 35s.

Russ
97 5.2 CC 4x4 SLT+ with all the goodies Infinity Am/Fm/Cass/Cd
Rhino Roll Top Clear Corners Python 3000 3" body lift
BFG 32x11.5x15 Mud Terrains Jet stage II F&B Throttle Body 14x3
FABM Gibson dual catback Champion Truck plugs dual air horns Cobra
75 WX Towing Package All decals (except V8) removed Sil Blades TC 5.5"
susp. lift sitting in dining room A.E. 117s 15x8 on the way