Re: I get shocked everytime I get out of my truck

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 15:44:30 EDT

Wear different clothes and shoes! I'm not even kidding. The polyester
seat and carpet fabrics charge your rubber shoes and any synthetic
fabric clothes up nicely. Then you step out and touch something metal
on your truck and ZZZZZZZZZap! Do what I do - charge up, close the truck
door without touching metal, then go shake someone's hand. If you're
intelligent, you'll achieve an MSD effect and give him several jolts
with good amperage over a 20 degree duration.