Re: 4.7 VS 5.9

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 15:56:41 EDT

It depends, the thing is very consistent if you don't move it (IME).. i.e.
when you remove it from the windsheild and put it back on, zero it out, etc,
it'll still be unconsistent. Overall, they're o.k. as long as you leave it
stuck to your windsheild, I just would take a 3car comparo with a rather
large grain of salt.

    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4