Re: Re: Supercharged Tacoma--RE RE JASON

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 22:16:04 EDT

I think he put the SC in so he could pull his boat to Canada doing 80 all
the way. Nice run on the Cobra. I'm patiently waiting for my F&B TB to
arrive so I can gain a few horses...no $$$ for an SC yet. What's your Dak
look like? I've probably seen it around sometime. Have you seen the yellow
SC with the matching topper? It belongs to some sign maker, but I see it
about once a week. I'm in the Moss green 4X4 with the custom grille and
bumber mounted backup lights.

J...