Re: Re: Supercharged Tacoma--RE RE JASON

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 20:58:54 EDT

 Hey Jason, I have seen that yellow toppered DAK around. It's does stand-out
with all that bright color. I've got a '95 emerald green with matching lid
with wing and has a T/A hood scoop. I believe I have seen your truck. Do you
have a wife with blond hair? If so I saw your truck going up Galley Rd. one
day. You have a RARE COLOR.
 Tim R.