Dual inlet air intakes.

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 01:08:46 EDT

 In Turbo City's website they have the dual air intakes for the Dak's with
5.2 and 5.9 liter engines. They also state the the dual inlets will NOT fit
a 4.7L, presumably because the 4.7L takes up more engine bay room (correct
me if I'm wrong). Well my question is will that intake fit the 3.9L? If
not, why not? I was thinking of possibly attatching two e-Ram S/C'ers if
they would fit. Comments/suggestions? I'm not a gearhead by any means so go
easy. Thanks.

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com