RE: Dual inlet air intakes.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 01:25:08 EDT

That is a good idea, but you'll get more out of the eRam if they're inline.
I talked to Mark Kibort (eRacing) about that a while ago. If you look on
their site, there's a picture of a Mitsubishi 3000 but the reason for using
them in this manner is because of the dual throttle bodies.

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/www-electricsupercharger-com/eram_instal
lations.htm

The dual inline makes right about 1psi on the boost gauge as well. Nothing
spectacular, but worth almost .4 in the 1/4 mile. Yes...I tested it out a
while ago.

- Bernd