Re: Re[2]: I get shocked everytime I get out of my truck

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 07:47:07 EDT

As good as this sounds Mike I thinkit may be mainly a genIII and possibly a
genII problem. My '88 never shocked me. Well a little sometimes but not
consistent. My 2000 shocks me everytime, I now shut the door with my arm
also. How's that swap comin?

Chris

> >>I wish I could say the good old Gen II's don't shock you but mine does
>it as well. Even in humid Houston. I do what Steve describes below
>and it really does work well.<<
>
>just do what I did, get some Daytona seats and lower your Dak 5 inches =)
>I never get shocked =)
>
>- -mike d.

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, tinted windows, Magnum front plate, flairs, clear
corners, Stereo & Performance Planning in progress...