RE: Line Locks

From: Bryan West (BryanW@huscointl.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 14:13:49 EDT

Line locks are great, but seem kinda the wimpy way out. I followed the rest
of this thread and noticed talk of not wanting to use heel toe and trying a
rolling application of the brakes. If you really want to correctly do a
burn-out in a 5spd vehicle and not seriously destroy anything (burn-outs are
hard an equipment no matter how it's done) I would suggest you need to learn
how to heel toe without being afraid of it. Anything else costs money and
simply prompts you to try and destroy the truck even more. I don't want to
be condescending, but I will, heel toe is part of learning to drive a 5spd
in my opinion. (just the two cents of a closed minded redneck, if you feel
insulted don't pay any attention)

-Bryan West
'99 CC sprt 4x4 5spd 5.2L
Open-element air cleaner