Re: Re: noS bottle ?? /gauge

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 15:54:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/00 1:20:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< $32.50.

 Some places are now charging $40 since the price went up.

I fill my own and the last 65# bottle I bought was $96. I only use about 6#
out of the bottle (start to lose performance at that point) and refil from
there (according to NOS there is nothing wrong with doing it that way) so it
costs me about $10 to fill it back up. Most of the refill places around here
have a flat rate of $30 - $40 for 10# bottle but also had to drive 55 milkes
to get it done. Pretty cheap now :-)

Bill