Re: Who's got front hitch?

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 18:08:42 EDT

Yeah, I have the same problem as you. I kept getting stuck with no where to
hook on to pull me out from the front. Everytime it happened I would just get
more and more ticked off that dodge would make a 4x4 truck with no tow hooks.
Well, I just ripped that piece of plastic out that runs under the bumper and
welded a big metal hoop onto my frame. Seems to be working very well.