interesting night at Fayettenam

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 18:19:45 EDT

Well last night pretty much sucked for me, although I drove a friend's
Eclipse and immidiately took 0.5sec off his best time :-) Saw a badassed
lil R/T, solar yellow with color matched hard tonneau runnin the juice MP
headers and gen II intake. Saw him run once with a 14.2.. also saw a
lightblue premagger, tubbed out with a cage =) COASTED from the 1/8th
and ran a 12.2@120 if I recall correctly.

Overall the track was nice, less crowded and compared to Rockingham, no wait
to speak of in the staging lanes.
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4