Re: 3.9 4x4 sport Dak 99,No problem found.Again.

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 00:43:38 EDT

I use a hardware/software package from RhindaTech called Diacom.
 It allows you to record the ecm activities (sensors, inj pulsewidth, etc)
as well as capture errors. I notice one of the menus mentions
"Chrysler service mode" and I was wondering if anyone uses this
product on CC vehicles... It is a powerful tuning tool.
Mike V