Re: RE: Re: ATI Supercharger Kit

From: Ed and Kristi Townsend (townsend@ainet.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 09:06:20 EDT

12psi is 12psi.......may come on at a different RPM, but it is still 12 psi.
I have never dealt with a centrifugal supercharger, but I would assume that
it would act a bit like a turbo, since it relies on engine RPM for boost.
Now if it direct drive, then ignore that last sentence. And yes, the twin
turbo system can make a LOT more than 12psi (with correct engine mods and
intercooling.) The only thing that would keep me from going the turbo route
would be the screwed up smog laws in this state (Cal). Just my .02.