Re: S**t hits the electric fan!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 07:47:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/00 8:53:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tommyv@thecia.net writes:

<< Dropped the truck off at the shop to have the electric fans installed
 today. Get a call saying that when they removed the clutch fan ther is
 nothing to attached the tensioner to?..Anybody who has done this please
 e-mail as to what they did in regards to removing the clutch FAN and
 re-positioning any pulleys etc.........
 Oh my radiator was garbage too, so that is getting replaced
 Monday........Friday sucked!!!!! >>

What is your vehicle ?? The clutch fan was not part of any pulley on my 93
5.2 ?? The pulley stayed there and there was not a problem with pulleys. Just
bolted the pulley back on and put the belt on ???

Bill