Re: noS bottle ??

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 12:56:28 EDT

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> Try filling a bottle that's 80+ degrees as compared to 60 or lower. You'll
> get more...found that out the hard way. (Had some idiot fill my bottle and
> I forgot to turn off the warmer before I gave it to him.)

Having the bottle cold couldn't hurt, but my shop only emptys the bottle and
pulls the vacuum before refilling. After the refill, the bottle is super cold
from the transfer anyway, so I think this achieves the same result.
I have a 15 lb capacity bottle. It weighs 18.5 lbs empty and 33.5 lbs full.
Alan S.