Re: noS bottle ?? /gauge

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 12:47:56 EDT

WillTier@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/12/00 4:44:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
> writes:
>
> << On at 800 psi and off at 1,050 psi(providing the toggle switch is "on"). >>
>
> Seems though it would be hard to get consisten runs with up to 250 psi
> difference in pressure ??? How consistent do your runs come out ??
>
> Bill

Very consistent, considering I have to toggle the nitrous at 2,000rpms.
I can usually make back to back runs within a 10th or so.
I really don't bracket race that often, mostly test & tune and import/domestic
drag wars(1 second catagories/heads up start)
The pressure isn't a factor until it gets below 800psi. Anywhere above that seems
to run about the same.
Naturally, the dose is controlled by a jet, or"pill".
Alan S.