Re: spark plugs

From: tony mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 14:46:27 EDT

>hyei have a 98 dak v-6 what is the easiest way to change to plugs i know its
>awfully tight down there and they are on pretty tight, thanx

I just did this for the first time and I can say that having a flex-head
ratchet or a short pivot joint extension was absolutely ESSENTIAL ( thanks
to those DMLr's who gave me that advice). I cant imaggine how it could be
done without them. Also if this is the first time your plugs have been
changed or they'e only been changed at the dealer, be prepared to use a LOT
of force to get some of them out. I'd reccomend a short peice of metal
conduit or a long handed ratchet to give you some extra leverage.