Re: spark plugs

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 22:04:59 EDT

If the 98 is the same as my 92 get an air compressor to blow out the heat
shields. If/when you break a plug blow the chips out before you pull the plug all
the way out. That keeps all that crap out of the cylinders. Put some anti seize
on the new plugs and the next time it will go easier. I can pull, clean, check,
regap, and replace my 6 plugs in about 15 min. Good luck.

Doug