Re: rear brake problem

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 19:48:57 EDT

I didn't think it was that much. I was assuming like a 1/4" depth max. Have you looked at getting different drums? Take some measurements and a tape measure to a couple parts stores. I am sure there are variances from manufacturer to manufacturer. I had no problem at all mounting my 17" Billet Specialties. My drums are still stock though and I couldn't tell you if I have the 9" or 10" drums.

Kelly in SC