Re: fool injectors

From: Brandon Ashby (brandonashby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 19:20:36 EDT

david, two days ago i got one injector from my 92, 5.2L and i didnt buy a
MOPAR inlector, i got a ford injector for 70 bucks for one. It worked even
better than my MOPAR ones, the for injector i got had four holes, not one
like the MOPAR ones. if you look in summit racing mag. you will find a set
of eight ford injectors for 193.00 for all eight, i ordered that today. the
injectors for the 93 and 92 are the same, and i think all the daks, any
year, are all the same. the ford injectors im getting are high flow and
19lb/hr. good luck, and let me know what you end up doing.
Brandon Ashby