Re: 5-sp Power-brake

From: tonyc (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 23:50:06 EDT

Do it every week at the local 1/8 with my 98 5spd 5.2. Dip the rear wheels
in the water, side step the clutch, hop on the brake (not too hard though).
I usually do a quick one in first to get the tires wet, then restart in
second. Works for street tires or slicks. Have my 5.2 std cab short bed
running 9.33 @ 72.8 in the 1/8. (open headers, slicks, Jet chip)

Tony