Re: Re: Mobil 1 deal @ AutoZone

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 00:42:03 EDT

Here's a true story from a guy who works at valvoline (me)

It was about 5 minutes after I clocked in around 4 o clock on day and this
lady pulls in in a chevy lumina or something and asks for an oil change.
Well, I go downstairs and was about to remove the drain plug, but when I
noticed it looked crooked, I twisted it with my hand to find it was barely
hanging on.

I quickly tell the customer (who gets pissed at me! chevy owners...)
anyways. the story goes on and I ask where she did the oil change and she
said "wal-mart" enough said for me.
-Dester

PS. I've also had situations where guys with brand spanking new hondas would
come in after an oil change at wal-mart and the SAME "japanese writing" oil
filter honda installs from the factory is still on the vehicle after an oil
change at wal-mart. Watch out for these guys..

<< Hmmm....I just got a full syn Mobile 1 change done at Wal-Mart for
 $30....they even lubed it, filled my washer fluid, washed the windows, and
 vacuumed the interior. It is a little easier than me doing it!
 Mike Guzinski >>