RE: DML:ATI Supercharger Kit

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 01:15:48 EDT

While the toy's use the Turbo's...the Big Boys use Blowers.

I've seen too many 8 and 9 second Ferd 5.0's and quite a few GM 5.7's
running Superchargers which walk all over the little Jap cars trying to
compete with the big boys at the track. Hell, we had built a 5.0 that ran
on pump gas, 10psi boost, and the cat's still on it running 10's in the 1/4
8 years ago.

- Bernd