Re: Re: (BOB) The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 04:23:42 EDT

Do you have the 3.55 gears? I had mine in, the opened
up the differential and said everything was within
specs. Their solution was "new insulation is being
developed to stop the sound from being heard in the
interior cabin and is not yet available". I've heard
the 3.92's don't have this problem.

I know of one guy who went to arbitration and won on
the rear end whine issue.