RE: 180 tstat not as cold as I thought!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 09:54:38 EDT

I did follow the link and running 70% coolant is just plan ridiculous. You
can run 70% coolant, i'll stick to my 70% water. Over the past 20+ years,
I've never heard of anyone actually running that high of a mix. (And I
wasn't cheated...I'm not in that line of work anymore.)

And yes, I think we should let this thread die...we're starting to run out
of "RE:" spaces.

- Bernd