foxwoods meet - web pages

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 07:54:31 EDT

Those who have pages dedicated to the 2k Foxwoods meet...could you send me
your link. My page is not update, so I'm going to list a link to your pages
instead!

Thanks

p.s.

Chuck and Josh I already have your links. If any of you would like the
information posted a particular way just let me know. When I finally do post
my pics on my Foxwoods meet page, I plan to continue leaving a link to your
pages as well.

Just incase your wondering, my computer keeps crashing so I'm havin a
hell-of-a-time web building!

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Solar Yellow Dakota Sport CC 2WD V6
S/T Custom Graphics/20% Tint throughout
K&N "Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D Custom TB
Black AR-767s with 255/60s