Re: bucket seats again....

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 22:51:51 EDT

cool, so it's pretty easy then... do you happen to have pics?? leather
seats from a spirit or something would be cool... so what color were your
old seats?? do the new ones match the interior well?? that's the other
thing i'm wondering. i have the light grey/agate?? interior. there is
kind of colorful pattern on my seats. i don't want the front seats to look
all out of whack...
mike k
94 CC, slt, 2wd, v6, stuff...
90 talon, starting to spurter...