Transgo Questions

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 02:26:09 EDT

to anybody that did a transgo kit....

I have the valve body out. I was wondering what side
of the valve body should be up when you split it so
the check balls don't roll all over.

I realize that the screws are on the bottom (side
opposite the rooster comb thing).....but do you take
the screws out, then flip it, then split it....or take
the screws out and split it?

I want the check balls in their grooves, not rolling
around on the separator plate when I split the valve
body.

that is all for now.

TIA.

Gregg