Re: Transgo Questions

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 09:13:56 EDT

Gregg, it's been a while since I did mine so I can't say for sure from
memory. But, it may make you feel better to know that after you get
it apart you will be able to see where the balls go, there will be
shiny spots where they ride. Also the transgo manual shows the
locations of where to put them back. Just open the valve body real
slowly and carefully and you should be ok. It will help to keep all
parts seperate in labled zip-lock baggies.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com