shows in Lost Angeles

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 09:23:30 EDT

Hi Los Angeles,
   wondered about this show on Sunday,
May 21 in Yucaipa was there a pre-registration? roll in time?

June 25 El Monte ??

Then what about

July 30 San Dimas Got a flyer in the postal mail.

I just finished a long hot run to Ukiah and back 2 weeks ago, still
picking bugs out of the radiator fins. I can get the dust and mud
hosed out before Sunday, but, no major spiffing up is possible
before then. Truck runs great for hours, at 85mph+, and no
trouble at 95+ for half hour sprints.
  I can say for sure, any Chrysler reps that claim upper
control arm bushings die because of heat from headers, they
are "blowing smoke". Bushing temps never went over 175F on
that run. It now appears that they are undersized, and cannot
take the weight/flexing loads that a loaded truck on a rough
dirt road puts them thru.

White 98 CC 318, JBA headers, Quick-D intake, mobil 1 oil,
amsoil lube in LSD 8" rear, Jacobs ing, cab-hi shell. 38K miles

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might