Re: Re: Re: Pinging?

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 12:08:35 EDT

Hey Bernd, go us one better, will ya? Is there a TSB out for it, and
are both V-6 and V-8's covered by it? I thought all this MSD stuff
would smooth my truck out, and it really isn't any different that I can
tell. Mileage has yet to be determined however. I found and performed
the TSB on plug wire re-routing, and if anything I think it pings more!
Grrrrr....
Thanks in advance,
Cale
98cc318