Re: DML:ATI Supercharger Kit

From: The Zapster (townsend@ainet.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 15:32:37 EDT

You really don't seem to get the point. I am comparing a belt driven
supercharger to a fan in the sense of PARASITIC losses. If it didn't take
any power to drive an outside device (such as an SC or fan) then ppl
wouldn't be removing belt driven fans and replacing them with electric
fans. There is a much smaller amount of turning mass in a turbo than in a
supercharger. Do you even understand how a turbocharger truly works? I
would like YOU to show me where your data comes from on parasitic losses.

townsend@ainet.com