Re: What percent window tint is the backglass on 97+ dakotas???

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 08:47:02 EDT

What state is all of this in? I put 5% on my back window and I am completly
legal. I could have had the quarters and it painted and still been legal
here. Check the laws, Club Cab truck are in a different class than standard
cab trucks. I also have 5% over my factory tinted quarters. This is all in
South Carolina, the laws vary from state to state.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T 224HP Twin cam turbo 2.2L
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"