distributor issues

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 20:18:40 EDT

well after bummin a ride to work today, I think I may have got the
distributor pretty close. still idles a lil high, but doesn't sound like
it's runnnin on the rev limiters at 1500rpm.. if anyone has a digicam and
takes a pic of their (5.2/5.9) distributor for me I'd greatly appriciate it.
In particular how the mounting screws on the dist. line up in relation to
the oil pressure sending unit... may not be exact, but it should be good
enough for government work..
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4